A beautiful rose garden can stir the envy of an entire neighbourhood when the plants are properly looked after. Other than feeding them, roses also need to be protected against pests. The most common rose insect pests are greenfly, blackfly and caterpillars, while some common diseases of roses include blackspot, mildew and rust. Multirose Concentrate is the one-stop solution that helps you tackle all these pests and keeps your roses beautiful and healthy.
- Systemic fungicide and contact insecticide to protect plants
- Highly effective insecticide: kills greenfly, blackfly and caterpillars
- Advanced dual action formulation for roses and ornamental garden plants
- Controls black spot, mildew and rust
- For use indoors and outdoors
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Available sizes: 100 ml
When to use
How to use
Contains 0.500 g / l deltamethrin and 10.000 g / l tebuconazole
Precaution of use
Registration name: Multirose Concentrate 2
Registration number: MAPP 15942 PCS 04800